Friedman Dirty Shirley Combo
Dave Friedman’s Dirty Shirley open-back 1×12” combo was designed for guitarists that want a Vintage Classic Rock tone inspired by British tube amps from the 60’s and 70’s.
It is based on a modified JTM 45 but still delivers the signature high gain tone for which Friedman is best known. The Dirty Shirley is a 40-watt, 5881 powered, single channel amp that will give you that vintage crunch and also clean up nicely by merely backing off the guitar’s volume knob. Extremely versatile, it is capable of producing many styles of music from blues to rock and country by just adjusting the gain and master controls.
This handcrafted in the USA combo utilizes tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction and houses a 16 ohm, 12” Celestion G12M Creamback speaker that deliver the bass, mid response and signature sound you would expect from a Friedman amplifier.
The Dirty Shirley 1×12 combo was designed to take pedal and loves boosts, OD’s, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs, while the brand new ultra-transparent series effects loop handles your time-based effects pedals and rack units. The Dirty Shirley from Friedman Amplification, a real screamer that fits in your backseat!
- 40-Watt all tube 1×12″ Combo
- One channel
- High and low sensitivity inputs
- 2 x 5881 power tubes
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Celestion 16 Ohm 12” G12M Creamback speaker
- Gain, Master Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 9.5″ (D) x 24.25″ (W) x 22 (H)
- Weight: 52 lbs