2002 Gibson Peter Frampton Les Paul Custom Ebony /Gold Hardware
This is a one-of-a-kind guitar autographed by Peter Frampton and Bootsy Collins as well as many other Cincinnati area artists.
The Gibson Custom Shop has re-created the guitar that Peter Frampton played on his multiplatinum live album from 1976. Distinctive features include a mahogany back with weight-relief chambers, the Peter Frampton custom slim neck profile, and three Gibson humbuckers: ’57 Classic (neck), ’57 Classic Plus (middle), and 500T (bridge). The 3-way pickup selector is wired so the middle pickup is always on (with its own volume and tone) and can be combined with the front or rear pickups. Top-level Les Paul Custom features include the ebony finish, 22-fret Richlite fingerboard with pearl block inlays, single-ply white binding on top and back, kidney bean tuners,and gold hardware. Includes case.
- Carved maple top
- Weight-relieved mahogany back
- Multi-ply white/black binding on top and back
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- 22-fret Richlite fingerboard
- Pearl block inlays
- Single-ply white binding
- Peter Frampton custom slim neck profile
- ’57 Classic (neck), ’57 Classic Plus (middle), and 500T (bridge), humbuckers
- 3-way pickup selector (middle pickup always on)
- Shared Volume and Tone controls for the outer pickups
- Independent Volume and Tone for the middle pickup
- 24-3/4″ scale
- 1-11/16″ nut width
- Kidney bean tuners
- Ebony finish
- Gold hardware
- Nashville tune-o-matic bridge/stopbar tailpiece
- Includes case
This guitar is on consignment at DHR.