Benedetto Bravo Claret
16″ Laminated Archtop, Venetian cutaway.
The Bravo was designed to gratify the player’s need for a tastefully-detailed, rich and full–sounding thin–body that they could travel with—the next generation archtop guitar. It utilizes lightweight laminated spruce top and flamed maple back construction. The Bravo features a flamed maple neck, gorgeous abalone floral inlay at the 12th fret and the Benedetto A–6 humbucking pickup. Crafted for the player who has longed to express himself or herself on an instrument of the highest order, there simply is no substitute for the Benedetto pedigree.
- WEIGHT: 5lbs 6oz
- BODY: Laminated Archtop: 16″ lower bout, 2-1/2″ body depth, Venetian cutaway
- TOP: Laminated select spruce
- BACK: Laminated select flamed maple
- SIDES: Solid select flamed maple
- BRACING: Parallel spruce
- BINDING: Top & Back: white/black/white; Neck: white; Headstock: white
- NECK: Flamed maple
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony, 12″ radius, with 12th fret abalone floral inlay
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4″, Bone
- SCALE: 25″
- FRETS: 22
- BRIDGE: Ebony, adjustable with black wheels and posts